Interview: Five Questions with James Pethokoukis
I did a brief written interview with James Pethokoukis for his blog “Faster, Please!”, answering:
- Why do we need “a new philosophy of progress for the 21st century”?
- If there is no New Roaring Twenties of faster growth, what probably went wrong?
- What is the most worrisome anti-growth factor out there?
- How do we create a more tech-solutionist ethos in our culture?
- What economic view or opinion of yours has been changed/altered by the pandemic?
Read it here.
See all my talks and interviews.
Comment on Reddit
« Progress, humanism, agency
Meetup in SF, Feb 26: Progress Studies + Effective Altruism »